I had a dream last night....a dream that is still floating in my mind. I have hope. Hope that he will find me someday. My dream...we feel like best friends. Like we've known each other forever. But I can't see his face. He's tall, somewhat tan, slender & had a loving touch. He loved my son, my cats & me unconditionally....but I can't see who he is. I felt secure, loved, appreciated, important & comfortable like I could trust him with deep, dark secrets...yet I don't know who he is. Full of laughter & awe of each other. I didn't feel like we rushed into anything. I felt completely myself around him. I was in love. He was in love. But we didn't know that until we just kissed one day. We started out as 'just friends' & it blossomed into something spectacular. Same values. Same dreams. Same goals. I woke up with a smile, with a new hope.
He's out there....somewhere....the man in my dream. I hope to find out it's Topher Grace someday. =) hahahahahahaha!
No comments:
Post a Comment