A call from a friend, asking for my opinion in a matter that I feel very much against....just to find out a few weeks later that during the time of the call, she was doing it anyway. I don't know why the call was even made if she had her mind made up anyway. Other than the fact that maybe she wanted some assurance that she was doing the 'right' thing even though in my opinion, she was doing the complete opposite.
It's hard to be a friend sometimes. If you call for my opinion, don't get upset if it's not what you want to hear. I'm not going to tell you that you are doing the right thing when deep down, I feel strongly against it! I want to be the friend that doesn't hold anything back. I hate being lied to....even if it's about my butt looking big in those new pants. It's all about respect. There is no need for lies of any kind.
I love this friend. I truly do. I will continue to set an example for all of my friends....even if I get hurt in the process.
No comments:
Post a Comment