I've thought about what I wanted to post today throughout the night....had so much to do this morning that I may have forgotten all the things I've wanted to say...but that doesn't matter. Whatever comes to mind will eventually be typed out.
I find myself wondering what happened to make you change in what seemed to be overnight. Lies & deception are your glorious treasures, aren't they? You think you're so good at it all...but my eyes have now seen the truth..FINALLY! I was blinded by what I thought was love. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. My hatred for you is growing. And for me to use the word 'hate' saddens me. I'm not one to hate yet with all of the pain you inflicted on me, I say it freely towards you.
I believe more now than ever that 'What goes around, Comes around'. You'll get what you deserve. 'You reap what you sow'...oh so true!
I refuse to let this anger stand in the way of what I am called to do. I refuse to let this pain keep me down. I refuse to let you control me. I once heard that 'He who angers you, controls you.' Well....you have no control over me anymore. Get over yourself.
Ok....that was my venting for now. There are many happy moments to share & even happier moments to dive into! Life is good. Focussing on the bad things in life only bring one down. Looking at the positives make life much more enjoyable so I am counting my blessings from now on. I know that I am not perfect but I am a child of God. I know who my Father is. He is loving, compassionate & forgiving. He will help me find a way to forgive those who have harmed me in one way or another...in time. I find peace in knowing that Daddy's arms are wrapped around me & that I am safe in His loving embrace. Attacks are upon me but I will stand firm. I refuse to be brought down!
No comments:
Post a Comment