Friday, August 6, 2010

Fatty McFatface, Your Hamburger With Everything Is Calling.

I woke up this morning in bad need of some coffee. After stuffing my face with a cream-filled donut, I looked at myself in the mirror & thought "Ok, fatty, you can stop now." I'm not always happy with the way I look. Being overweight is not what I ever imagined myself to be. And the funny thing is that most days when I look in the mirror, I don't see an overweight woman. I see me. A funny, sweet, loving person who gives her all to those she truly cares about. I am a mommy & that's where alot of my extras come from. If I hadn't have had my son, I would be thinner but not at the weight I'm supposedly suppose to be at.
I read somewhere that for my height, my ideal weight should be around 120. Ha! I haven't seen that since, Ohhh, I'd say 7th grade maybe. I was a comfortable 150 in high school but I didn't look 'fat'. Now, I'm topping the scales at 210 & even though I would love to look like I did in high school, I'm happy most days. I don't exercise like I should & I tend to eat too much popcorn. I have my weaknesses like everybody else. I am human.
I would love to weigh about 170 lbs. That is what I think looks good on my frame. Not too thin, not too heavy. Everybody carries their weight differently...I've just been blessed with some hips & muffin top. I think I'll go chew on a piece of celery now.

No comments:

Post a Comment